We offer bespoke Christmas Tree installations for residential and commercial properties.
Please contact us for more details for a bespoke quote and to book your installation.
We offer Christmas Tree installations around West Sussex. Supplying locally-sourced BCTGA trees. We can provide Christmas trees from 4ft - 18ft. Please get in touch for your bespoke Christmas tree installation.
Using our styling experience we offer not only installation but decoration too. We can either decorate using the clients own decorations or purchase the decorations based on style, colours or your own bespoke theme.
We work with local florists on wreaths, garland and other Christmas home decorations
Our decoration service cover residential and commercial properties, inside and outside and includes lighting if required.
Frequently asked questions
What size trees do you supply?
What are the different types of trees?
How should I care for my internal tree?
• Cut 1-2 inches off the bottom to allow it to soak up water.
• Position it carefully in to keep it stable and straight.
• Fill the stand up with water. Over the first few days it will drink lots, so keep it topped up.
• After a few days or so the water consumption will slow down. We recommend checking it every 3-4 days, keeping it topped up.
• Keeping your tree watered will ensure it remains fresh smelling and the needles will be less likely to drop as quickly. It should last around 5-6 weeks if looked after well. Do not let it dry out!